Davis Food Ingredients established its Australian business in 2011 with our head office in Dandenong South, Victoria. We have established warehousing and distribution centres in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth enabling us to service the total Australian market.
After 50 years of continued service in the food industry, we now have over 380 staff members across Australia and New Zealand, with an annual turnover of over AUD$285 million. We buy direct from overseas factories, control all the logistics from our suppliers factories to our warehouses and manage the delivery direct to your business. This means when you buy from Davis you are sourcing quality ingredients at the lowest possible cost. Our business philosophy is best described as Supply Quality Food Ingredients without the premium.
For us this means:
- Never compromising on the quality of food ingredients we source and supply
- Sharing our knowledge of what is happening in the world food ingredients markets and providing good advice.
- Structuring our purchasing and logistics so we have the lowest operating costs and are most cost competitive supplier in the industry.
- Investing in quality assurance staff and systems such as HACCP, allergen management systems and buying to exact product specifications to mitigate risks.
- Suggesting different products or ways of operating and work with our customers and suppliers to understand the options available and achieve long term savings.
- Conducting our business with passion and a sense of urgency so that our customers are supplied in full on time every time so that your production lines never stop.
Our goal is to be your preferred supplier long term and to help your business grow so we can both enjoy long term success.